Click over to my friend’s Shoe Shine Wine, and buy yourself a bottle (or more) of Eric’s hand-crafted wines.
- 15% off on all orders - Use Coupon Code: GrandOpening
- Plus, an additional 15% discount will be applied automatically on all orders of 12 bottles or more
- Offer good through July 3, 2012
- Note: He is currently only accepting orders from San Francisco Bay Area, Napa and Sonoma counties. He will contact you via email to arrange delivery details – and, as an added bonus, will personally deliver your order. There is no delivery charge.
Haven’t heard of Eric’s winery?
- KQED’s Bay Area Bites (February 2, 2012 - Eric Cohen’s vineyard designated Petite Sirah has soul — lots of it. You can taste it in his 2007 Solano County vintage … clean and spicy. Whether it’s about additives in wine or fighting for the working poor, Cohen’s passions run deep and he doesn’t take the easy road. He has chosen to explore the possibilities of a grape that typically has been overshadowed by more popular varietals. Cohen sources from high quality, but lesser known, vineyards and he has infused his wine making, and his marketing, with a quest for social justice. (click here to read full article)
- San Jose Mercury News (August 16, 2011) - Petite Sirah is a longtime denizen of Dry Creek, but it’s thriving in a lot of other places, such as Suisun Valley in Solano County. That’s the source of the 2006 Shoe Shine Petite Sirah ($25), a plump, lively wine with ripe berry, spice, and a note of mocha.”